Sterile Woven Gauze Sponges
- Type VII Cotton Sponges
- Meets USP Type VII requirements
- Single use
- Product details:
- White color
- Sponge size: 8 x 4 Inch
- Material: 100% woven cotton gauze
- Quantity: 50 sponges
- Packaged: 2 sponges per pack; 25 packs per box; 50 sponges in total per case
- Gauze pads are disposable medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery. They are made of gauze and are used to absorb blood and other fluids as well as clean wounds. Ideal for wound dressing; wound packing; cleaning; prepping; debriding and general wound care.
- Cotton pads are made of 12 ply gauze and feature increased absorption and soft fabric quality to absorb blood and other fluids as well as clean wounds. Soft cotton surface allows our surgical sponges to be used even with the most sensitive of skin types; without any irritations.
- The 12-ply construction of these sponges for wounds not only provides extra absorption; but is also super soft on the skin; making for comfortable use even for those with most sensitive skin types. Effective and very affordable. Made out of 100% cotton; our non-sterile; all-gauze sponges are a must have for every medical facility.
There are no reviews yet.